This article will present a list of the SADC Countries in 2018.
What is SADC?
The Southern African Development Community (SADC) is a Regional Economic Community comprising of 15 Member States.
SADC was established as a development coordinating conference (SADCC) in 1980.
In 1992 it was transformed into a development community. SADC is an inter-governmental organisation whose goal is to promote sustainable and equitable economic growth and socio-economic development.
It aims to achieve these goals by promoting efficient productive systems, deeper co-operation and integration, good governance and durable peace and security within the Southern African region and beyond.
List of SADC Countries
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
List of SADC countries by Area
The Democratic Republic of Congo has the largest area of the SADC nations. It has almost double the area of the next largest country Angola.
|Democratic Republic of Congo||2344858|
List of SADC countries by Population
The Democratic Republic of Congo has the largest population among the SADC nations.
|Democratic Republic of Congo||78736153|
Explore other Ineng data-focused articles
- Crime in Canada
- List of SADC countries by population
- Ease of Doing Business 2018
- Economic Freedom among SADC nations 2018
- South African Provinces by GDP per capita
- World Bank: Starting a Business Rankings 2018
- Map of Africa: GDP and Population
- Visa Free Countries for South Africans
- How do South African cities rank for quality of life in 2018?
- Live South African Rand Exchange Rates for Major Currencies
- South African Rand exchange rates worldwide
- Where do Ineng’s website visitors come from?